|Image credit: Musion Systems Ltd.|
IBM unveiled its "Next Five in Five" predictions for 2010. This annual forecast is a list of innovations that have the potential to change the way people work, live and play over the next five years. The Next Five in Five is based on market and societal trends expected to transform our lives, as well as emerging technologies from IBM’s Labs around the world that can make these innovations possible.
IBM Next Five in Five 2010
- You won't need to be a scientist to save the planet
- You'll beam up your friends in 3-D
- Batteries will breathe air to power our devices
- Computers will help energize your city
- Your commute will be personalized