Pages

Meanwhile...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship


That's what Humphrey Bogart said at the end of the Casablanca, one of the most memorable exit lines in the movie history. However I used it as an entry line here...

Because, as of today (11/1/11) I started to write for PocketCultures.com, a world culture oriented web site. I will write as a regional contributor, that means my posts will be mostly on Turkey & Turkish culture. This is a new experience  for me, who normally wrote for technology publications, except this blog, Sinan says... I'm sure I'll find out more than I know about my culture that way.

My first post was a review about a blog on Turkey, called Turkey's For Life, published on the Blogs of The World section of PocketCultures.com. My next post will be about ..... (surprise!), which will be published on the Topics of The World section later this month. Don't worry! I'll carry on blogging here as well...

This is how PocketCultures team is seen from the International Space Station.

I'm very happy and proud to be a part of the PocketCultures team. They are lovely people, who already made me feel at home with their warm greetings.

Be sure to check out PocketCultures.com and don't forget to join us on Facebook & Twitter. And you might even consider to join us as a regional contributor! Why not!

3 comments:

  1. Sinan, I just saw this so very sorry for not commenting earlier! Thanks so much for such nice words about PocketCultures. We're very proud to have you in the team as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome Julia :) I'm glad this is actually a "beginning of a beautiful friendship"! BTW What does Barry not know anyway? ;) (Sorry for the belated reply, because of my **** (I meant lovely) wrist injury, I'm fine now though)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Sinan says

Calibrate Your Monitor

Calibrate Your Monitor
You should be able to see each step in this greyscale separated, and the background should be neutral grey.